My Endo Poem

My Grandparents wrote me a little poem so I thought I would share it with you all...

OUR AMY

It’s Endometriosis,
Endo for short
Something your born with,
It cannot be caught
Affecting just women,
With no signs to show
The men are so lucky,
They just don’t know how
The women who has it,
They say one in ten
There’s not much to help them,
The condition to stem
Endo is bad
But there is Adeo as well
If you have them both
It does make life Hell
Our Grand-daughter has them both
And we know she’s in pain
Just what is Life there for,
It happens again and again
We Love her so much
And stand by her side
She’s a Lovely Young Lady,
And her Grandparents Pride

SHE’S AMY

Forever grateful for my family and friends who continue to support me through this horrid disease.

A x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womb-less

30th June

"How are you feeling?"