Taking a break

Firstly I want to apologise for my lack of blogging recently. I feel like my life is being consumed by this frigging disease. Daily I contend with not feeling myself and dealing with the pain. When I see people they ask how I am and want to know updates (which I appreciate!). And even simple conversations at work about pregnancy can turn my day upside down. So to come home and write about it as well, just seems to be extra hard work.

I go away in a week and a half so I won't be blogging then either, but I'm going to take a break from now for a while. I'm going to take some time for myself. I know there are things that I want to investigate, such as adoption, but I also want some time to not think either. I want to try and give myself some time away from thinking about this dreaded disease and I hope my body will allow me to do that too.

Don't worry, I will be back and I'd like to thank everyone who continues to follow my journey and read my blog.

Rest up. Take care. And wishing you pain free days.

Speak soon.

A x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womb-less

30th June

"How are you feeling?"