Whats worse...

Whats worse than a stressful day at work? A stressful day at work with a nasty endo flare up.

Whats worse than a stressful day at work with a nasty endo flare up? A stressful day at work with a nasty endo flare up and coming home to clear up cat sick on your bedroom floor.

Whats worse than a stressful day at work with a nasty endo flare up and coming home to clear up cat sick on your bedroom floor? All of the above plus standing in some cat sick you didn't see!!!!

And whats even worse than all of the above? Not being able to come home and enjoy a gin and tonic to help the above because it'll make your pain even worse!!

My pain levels are through the roof today. It was bad yesterday but my goodness I am struggling right now. The constant heavy, burning tummy ache is making it hard to walk. Everything takes effort and I'm running on the last fumes in my energy tank. I was awake at 4am this morning which is typical for when I'm having a flare. I also have to wee a thousand times a night which isn't ideal! For someone who isn't emotional, I feel like I could burst into tears at the slightest thing. I know people try to understand the pain but I can't even describe it today. Its just bad. Like really really really bad. Its the kind of pain where you can't imagine coming out the other side of it. You can't see the light at the end of the tunnel because the tunnel just goes on forever.

It sounds dramatic and I hate drama. But whats the point in writing this if you can't be honest...

A x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womb-less

30th June

"How are you feeling?"