Finally its the weekend!

What a week! I haven't posted due to being pretty busy over the last few days. But its genuinely been a really good few days...

I've been dreading my Advisor Milestone course in London since it was booked last year. I knew it was going to contain role play and I really couldn't think of anything worse. But it wasn't what I expected at all.

Instead it was actually enjoyable. I got to meet new people from all over the world. Make new friends. And I actually smashed the role pay parts of the course! Not only that but I got to meet up with my old team leader for a coffee before the course both days.

Its been tiring but I feel like I've achieved something. And now the course is done, it feels like I can actually start looking ahead, instead of dreading these two dates!

My pain has been letting me know its not far away, I know my limits, I just have to stay within them rather than pushing myself too much. Thats why this weekend is gonna be nothing but relaxing.

I'm in a good place. I'm happy.

A x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womb-less

30th June

"How are you feeling?"