From Good to Bad

Yesterday was a great day for Endometriosis. It made it into the UK news, with various channels covering the lack of awareness and knowledge for diagnosis. It made me proud to be a warrior.

And then today I start to see some of the comments being left on the online articles. Messages from men saying its sexist and just another excuse for women. Other women saying just get a hysterectomy and be done with it and stop moaning. I literally couldn't believe my eyes.

I wouldn't wish this disease on anyone. But I do wish those people could live a day in the life of someone in the middle of a flare up, and I'd like to see how they would cope. Its not something anyone can understand until they live with the pain.

Use your brains. Have a little empathy. Don't judge something you could never understand.

From one Endo sufferer to another, you are strong, and you should be proud of yourself. And whatever you do, don't listen to those fools.

A x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womb-less

30th June

"How are you feeling?"