Raising Awareness of Endo

I'm excited today. Why you ask? Because I had a lovely lady contact me yesterday regarding an article she is writing on Endometriosis for POPSUGAR UK.

Why does this excite me you say? Because more and more individuals are raising awareness of this horrid disease. The more we share our experiences, the more women will feel its okay to speak about their chronic illness. And the more they do that, the more we can help one another with our own coping methods.

I can't wait to see the finished article and will be sharing it once its live for you all to read.

In other news, March is fast approaching which means Endometriosis Awareness week is almost upon us. This year, once again I'm pleased to see the Worldwide EndoMarch is happening. The London EndoMarch is on Saturday 25th March 2017. You can find out more details here, including how to register for the event.

Short and sweet from me today. Wishing you well Endo Warriors.

A x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womb-less

30th June

"How are you feeling?"