Screw you Endo!

This morning when my alarm went off at 5.50am, I didn't know if I was going to make it to my last PT session. My tummy was heavy, and the pain still blatantly apparent from the day before. I said to myself just get up and see how you feel. So I did. Once I did that, I said go to the gym and watch your bestie do the session from the sidelines. So I did. Once I got to the gym, I said to myself, just try some exercises, don't do it all. So I did. Then I kept saying just a few more exercises then stop. And I kept saying that until the full hour was up and I had completed my last session.

I kept telling myself to carry on all day. I got to go see my good friend for breakfast and a catch up. I got to have afternoon cuddles with my gorgeous Pebbles (see picture below, relaxed much?!) and I got to go out for a lovely dinner with my bestie (see next picture).

Today I pushed through and got to do what I wanted. Today I said screw you, Endo! And damn it felt good!



A x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womb-less

30th June

"How are you feeling?"